Pixel Shrooms Pixel Shrooms

:')

So... beautiful...

Madness: Rising Madness: Rising

Holy Crap

It hurt my eye but it was awesome. Someone should make a video game like this.

Sean and Justin Sean and Justin

Beautiful

My favorite part was the "IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR!" at the end. "I'M IN CHARGE A MALASIA!"

Trap Master Trap Master

Pretty fast...

More upgrades woulda been nice. If this were more of a tower defense style game it woulda been okay.

SkyFyre SkyFyre

Same as below

i'd be a fun game if i didn't die every two seconds

Thing-Thing 4 Thing-Thing 4

Could Be Better

I think it could be better, i liked Thing-Thing 3 better. I don't like the new weapon system, or the spawn locations. I also miss the health bar.

Tea and Crumpets Tea and Crumpets

Awesome!

This captures the style! Someone could write some pretty awesome lyrics to this!

Little Miss Innocent Little Miss Innocent

good, except

I love the concept, good lyrics, drum work, vocals, and guitar. You need to get some better recording equipment though... what i use for guitar is my digitech RP250 petal which hooks into my computer through USB. For vocals i use my made-for-wii logitech USB microphone ^_^, crappy but to the point. I also have an electric drumset, which i rigged to go straight into my computer thought the mic input. I use Audacity (free download! sweet!) for recording and mixing. I do all my own playing, so i record everything individually, which is nice. You're band should try recording everything seperately, and into a computer, to avoid the nasty feedback in the backround.